At the south end of the park is a shuffleboard court ($2.00 a person) and four volleyball nets ($2.00 ball rental, if you need one), a great skate park, also a playground and the ever popular breakwall and lighthouse. Ask us about our SUP and Kayak Rentals.
Cone lickin' shifts into high gear with the arrival and departure of the S.S. Badger Carferry and the much anticipated, beautiful, ever changing sunsets. So let us scoop you a cone of your favorite ice cream, then take a seat at one of the picnic tables, many benches througout the beach or even take a stroll on the breakwall.
Many events are held throughout the summer at Stearns Park:
- First sailing of the season for the S.S. Badger Carferry is May 19
- Lakestride 5k, 10k, half-marathon is June 10
- Sand Angels World Record Attempt is June 10
- Freedom Festival fireworks July 4th at dusk
- Gus Macker 3 on 3 basketball tournament is June 17 & 18
- Beach bonfires 8-10pm June 22, July 27 and August 24
- Beach Sweep is June 28
- Lighthouse Triathalon is August 24
Enjoy our slideshow below